- To support just 10 new patients a week only one small room is necessary for exams and treatments, plus a reception area for administration and processing.
- Low-cost office space is readily available and often shared or subleased from other healthcare offices.
- A medical building is not necessary. A regular office building is fine, as no invasive procedures are performed.
- A larger office, open four days per week with 3-4 rooms, would easily support a volume of 25 or more new patients per week.
- The clinic’s physician would perform a short, 10-minute history-physical of each patient to determine suitability for treatment.
- A medical assistant is needed to work with the physician and administer the treatments.
- An office administrator/receptionist would manage the office and handle patient discharges and paperwork. This non-medical person could easily be the Owner Operator.
- Patients are attracted through our proven, copyrighted and highly-effective direct response marketing program utilizing newspaper, mailouts, texting, radio, television and digital advertising.
- Working with our experienced and specialized direct response agencies we have produced extremely successful results for all our clinics.
- A small clinic doing minimal advertising with approximately 10 new patients per week can be profitable
- PowerWave Income:
- 1 patient with 6 treatments would result in: $2,500
- 10 patients per week would result in: $25,000
- 1 patient with 12 treatments would result in : $5,000
- 10 patients per week would result in : $50,000
- A larger clinic doing just 25 patients per week would have an incremental increase in profit. But even with a modest number of clients would result in good income:
- 10 patients a week x $5,000 = $50k weekly gross could create $2.6 million per year.
- Total yearly marketing expenses could be minimal for existing patients and at the high end would only be $450k to create new patients
- This would equal $2.1 million net profit!!!
Learn More About Your Investment »